Back With A Sparkle

As I sat down to write this post this morning I realized its been more than a month since I've posted anything... real life has certainly gotten in my way! Good thing I have two wonderful partners who have been keeping up :) For today post I used one of my favorite polishes, OPI DS Extravagance. I love the entire Designer Series by OPI this collection has tons of beautiful dynamic glitters and holos. Extravagance is no different, it is a deep purple with tons of silver shimmer and just a touch of holographic sparkle.

2 Coats DS Extravagance topped with SV
My only difficulty with this gorgeous polish is getting a good photo. In person it looks beautiful in any light but I found on the camera it was best in sunlight, it really made the holo nature of the polish show up.

In the sunlight... ignore how short my index finger nail is :)

That's all I have for today... hopefully it will be less than a month before I post again! 
~Nailed by Jen

Post a Comment