25th Birthday Mani

So it has been a crazy long time since we have posted, but life has been beyond crazy.  This tax season is completely kicking my ass, therefore causing me to be more lazy then general once I get home.  However, I did have a birthday since the last post.  I'm now officially a quarter of a century out...yay!

So here is my birthday mani. It was completely copied from Deniz.  Click here to see the original.  She is amazing! I used OPI Pink Friday, Sinful Colors Pink Creme, Essie Main Squeeze, OPI Alpine Snow and a pink nail art polish.  Hope you like it!

~Nailed by Brittany~e

3 comments

Helena / Lacky Corner | March 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Happy birthday to you (a bit late)!

What a sweet manicure you have.

bellecouturenails | June 22, 2012 at 7:26 AM

So adorable! I love the cupcake! :)

Let's Get Nailed | June 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM

@Helena and @bellecouturenails: Sorry for the delayed response, but thanks :)

Post a Comment